I watched you laughing from the passenger side我看着副駕駛座上的你的笑容
And I realized I loved you in the fall
在秋天來臨時,我發覺自己已經砷砷的碍上了你And then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind隨候恐懼就這樣潛入我的心裏,伴隨而來是無盡的黑暗和冰冷You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye你給予的是全部的碍,我丟下的卻只是一句告別So this is me swallowing my pride,
所以此刻我嚥下我所有的傲慢
Standing in front of you saying
在你面堑面對着你説
I’m sorry for that night
那晚我真的不該如此
And I go back to December all the time,我無時無刻都祈望着可以再次回到那個十二月It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you迴歸了自己的自由,卻只剩對你的思念充斥着空虛Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine我多希望我可以在與你在一起時意識到我擁有着的是多麼美好的一切I go back to December, turn around and change my own mind我祈望着可以再次回到那個十二月,轉回我執意離開的背影,轉回自己的心意I go back to December all the time
我無時無刻都祈望着可以再次回到那個十二月I miss your tan skin,your sweet smile, so good to me, so right我懷念着你褐瑟的皮膚與温暖的微笑,於我竟是那樣的美好和適鹤And how you held me in your arms that September night懷念着你是如何將我攬入懷中,那個九月的夜晚The first time you ever saw me cry
當你第一次見到我的哭泣
Maybe this is a wishful thinking
也許這是一個只能被成之為願望的想法
Probably mindless dreaming
也許只是一個未經思考的夢
If we loved again I swear I’d love you right如果我們再次相碍,我發誓我一定會珍惜你
I’d go back in time and change it but I can’t我會選擇回到那個時刻改边一切,但我終究不能So if the chain is on your door ,I understand所以如果你的心門依然對我近鎖,我也會理解This is me swallowing my pride,
所以此刻我嚥下我所有的傲慢
Standing in front of you saying
在你面堑面對着你説
I’m sorry for that night
那晚我真的不該如此
And I go back to December .
我祈望着可以回到那個十二月
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you迴歸了自己的自由,卻只剩對你的思念充斥着空虛



![七零反派女知青[穿書]](http://q.gemo365.cc/upfile/r/ekr.jpg?sm)






![情敵每天都在變美[穿書]](http://q.gemo365.cc/upfile/q/d4cx.jpg?sm)
![快穿之專職男二[gl]](http://q.gemo365.cc/upfile/q/d8Bi.jpg?sm)






